Assumably, you’re here because you learned about affiliate marketing. Now, you want to know the best affiliate programs which will pay you good cash for daily, monthly or per visitor. Well, if this is what you want to know, then you’re at the right place.
Affiliate marketing isn’t a new trend. It’s been around for years. In fact, Amazon Associates, which is one of the first online affiliate marketing programs, has been in use since 1996. However, with advances in technology like the rise of mobile devices, affiliate marketing is evolving extremely quickly.
This means that if you haven’t considered affiliate marketing in the past, it may be time to give it another look.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing forms a connection between three parties. Firstly, the retailers who sell products online to their reaches. Secondly, the services which are being sold by people through affiliate marketing. Lastly, the merchants who display or provides those products and services to their circle of people.
In short, affiliate marketing is one of the major online revenue building marketing worldwide. It plays an important role in making money online for 1000+ entrepreneurs, bloggers, social marketers, etc.
The Pros of Affiliate of Marketing
While making some additional income sound great to most of us, affiliate marketing does present some appealing benefits.
- It’s quick and easy to set-up. Find an affiliate program that fits within your niche, sign-up, and paste the tracking code onto your site.
- You don’t need to be a marketer. Don’t worry if you don’t have a marketing background. Most programs provide you with all the materials and handle all of the marketing and transactions.
- Reach a larger audience. Affiliate programs already come equipped with a built-in audience.
- Small investment. You don’t need to purchase an inventory and most programs are free to join.
- Steady income. Once you understand affiliate marketing you can earn a steady income as you have an internet connection. Best of all? It’s something that you can do on the side.
The Cons of Affiliate Marketing
That’s not to say that are some problems with affiliate marketing. And here are some of the most common concerns.
- You’re not in charge. Since the program is running the show, you really have no control of the offers and products or services.
- High commission. Since affiliate marketing involves a middleman, they get a cut of the money you make.
- Lots of competition. There hundreds, if not thousands, of affiliates. This means that it can be difficult to stand out from everyone and you’ll be competing against seasoned marketers.
- Pay on sale. You could drive a ton of traffic to the merchant’s site, but you only get paid when a sale is completed. Even worse, if the merchant loses a sale because of a bad offer, you still miss out on the sale.
- Scams. There are a lot of fraudulent affiliate programs out there. So you need to be careful when choosing a merchant.
So, this was a broken kind of definition to clarify the term “affiliate marketing” in your mind.
You may also like “How to learn Digital Marketing in 10 days” in my article on it. . If you have already read it, then we should move on to our current topic – “Top 10 Affiliate Programs”.
According to me, if someone has a website which gets a great amount of traffic, then that someone should not wait a minute to consider affiliate marketing. You can earn high revenues being a blog or a website owner by using affiliate marketing.
The best part about it is that you do not need to worry about product prices, product shipping, and customer service. It is because you are not answerable to the people for the product. You are just providing them a link to the retailers and earning some commission from it.
There are many affiliate programs available that will pay you by lead and by sale.
I’ve prepared the list after a lot of research and I guess you’d be satisfied with it. So just stick around!
CJ Affiliate (Commission Junction) is one of the largest affiliate networks worldwide. From monetising website traffic to driving more customers and sales, this network understands that their client’s goals are their goals. Most of the retailers are more likely to select CJ Affiliate among all the affiliate networks.
CJ Affiliate works as a relationship between merchants and the affiliates. It provides you many unique features which are the main reason this network is highlighted at the top of this list.
Cj Affiliate is similar to Shareasale. Their dashboard is super user-friendly. You can search for advertisers and apply to be part of their affiliate program direct from the site. They have tons and tons of advertisers, perfect for every niche!
Highlights of CJ Affiliate:
1. CJ Affiliate is known for its ease of use. It offers you to choose goods and services that you want to use for making a decent profit. This is made possible because CJ Affiliate provides you a numerous number of products to advertise.
2. CJ Affiliate is the best in terms of EPC (Earnings per click). EPC is the best tool you can find in this affiliate network.
Amazon is the biggest affiliate network which offers profit for both sellers and affiliates. It is a base of over a half million sellers and also a perfect platform to begin affiliate marketing. This site is also a better option for advanced affiliate marketers who know the ways to create custom tools.
Another good feature of Amazon Associates is that you can promote products on the basis of your interests. You can also promote those products by writing short reviews about the particular product.
Highlights of Amazon Associates:
1. It has a very simple user interface. It will be the same for either a beginner or an experienced marketer.
2. It is the largest affiliate network with over one million merchants. None of the affiliate programs comes even close to it.
While searching for the top 10 best affiliate programs, this name is the one I read the most. 8 of 10 blog posts recommend Clickbank as the best affiliate program. Mostly, Clickbank deals with digital products like eBooks. Clickbank is one of the oldest affiliate website available on the internet.
You would get affiliate links from here which you could advertise almost everywhere. You know the rest of the process but I would repeat it. If a person clicks on this link and makes a purchase, you get the decided commission on the particular sale.
Clickbank provides you access to over a million eBooks, which are being sold by other members. You can easily become an affiliate, as you kind of don’t need to get your permission granted. All you need to do on Clickbank, click on the promote option and create your account.
Highlights of ClickBank:
1. Clickbank is the best in term of providing commission rate. It offers you a commission rate of whopping 10-75 percent. Isn’t it a large number?
2. You don’t need to worry about payments using this website. It offers on-time payment feature.
3. You could register for free on Clickbank. Many other affiliate programs ask you to pay some initial amount while registering, but not in Clickbank. Also, there are no additional charges here.
Shareasale is an affiliate network that offers pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-sale programs. This means you get paid by clicks, leads, and sales. You sign up to be a publisher and you’ll have access to their entire network.
You can search and apply to as many merchant affiliate programs as you like, including Shareasale’s own affiliate program which offers a per lead ($1.00 per lead) and per sale ($100 per sale) option. What you’ll love about being a part of their network is that you can manage all your Shareasale affiliate partnerships within their site.
Many affiliates are already in love with this affiliate program because of its ease of use. This site could be very easy to use if you’re a beginner as a merchant or an affiliate. Also, ShareASale offers you much more other features such as Reversal Rates, Average Commission, Average sale Amount, EPC.
1. You can compare offers in ShareASale. It means you can compare offers to check which one promises better revenue.
2. ShareASale has an automatic payment cycle. According to it, you would get paid on 20th of every month. You don’t need to wait for over 60 days for your payment as you have to other networks.
3. ShareASale shares a very large partner network. The site has 3900+ merchants including exclusive ones.
Becoming an eBay affiliate is a very easy job. Open the homepage of eBay and scroll down until you find the affiliates link. Click on that link and you’ll be directed to an application form for becoming an eBay affiliate. Fill out the application with the right information.
Hurray! You’re an eBay affiliate now.
Isn’t it easy?
One great feature eBay offers is that you can decide to either sell items you no longer use or you sell new products. Also, merchants can use eBay to buy goods and services at a lower price and then sell it at a higher price.
You can around 25 – 35 doller by persuading people to register with eBay. All you need to have is your own website to promote products. An amazing commission could be earned by promoting products from your website.
Highlights of eBay:
1. eBay offers you much higher commission comparative to other affiliate programs.
2. eBay launches offers and discounts during seasons and occasions. It means that if the prices go down and people purchase the products using your site because of the lower prices, you get a nice commission.
3. Using eBay, you don’t need to wait for like 30+ days. The payment is done a lot earlier through PayPal.
It doesn’t get any easier than Viglink. After you signup, they place hyperlinks within your content so you can monetize your blog on autopilot. There is a Viglink WordPress login as well. It’s super easy and you will love it.
VigLink’s content monetization solution connects potential consumers to products by hyperlinking particular keywords in a website’s content.
Highlights of Viglinks:
1. Viglink has very simple user interface. It will be the same for either a beginner or an experienced marketer.
2. It is automated Convert your Text into Affiliate link and generate much ammount from it.
AvantLink is on this list of best affiliate programs as it shares a different kind of affiliate network. This social network effectively connects businesses with marketers. In this case, merchants take advantage of the affiliate platform to boost the sale of their products.
Merchants need to provide information about the affiliate program, set all the important details about their products and commission charges. AvantLink takes care of all the sales and the commissions.
Highlights of AvantLink:
1. With a large number of merchants, comes a wide variety of products. It means you could promote any type of product on your website very easily.
2. The best feature of AvantLink is that you can easily find a merchant for your advertisements. This is made possible because it has a large number of merchants who want to sell their products anyhow.
Flippa is an entrepreneur marketplace for buying and selling websites. This includes websites, blogs, and domains. I’ve known about Flippa forever and have used them personally so, when I began my blogging adventure, I knew right away I wanted to promote them. Here is a little about their affiliate program
1. Available through Shareasale affiliate network (you must sign up for Shareasale and apply for Flippa’s program through their network)
2. User-friendly dashboard
3. Fast approval
RevenueWire is another network like the Avangate affiliate network. It is a renowned global e-commerce base that particularly deals with the companies that market digital products. If you’re a beginner to affiliate marketing, then RevenueWire is a better place to start from.
It is very simple to create an account in this affiliate program. Also, there are no complications in the approval of the account. Another feature of RevenueWire is that you don’t need to be a registered affiliate to promote various products.
All you need to do is fill out an application form and check on the items you’re interested in promoting.
Highlights of RevenueWire:
1. It offers a very easy and simple sign-up process. The process contains a few steps. Complete the steps and you’re ready to go.
2. The user-friendly interface of RevenueWire offers you great navigation and search filtering features. You’re gonna love this streamlined user interface.
Now, the last and one of the best affiliate program on our list is FlexOffers. This affiliate program is in this article of the best affiliate programs because of its good establishment. FlexOffers has gained a big name in the affiliate marketing because of its big offers on digital products.
It is very simple. If a company offers great discounts, then the clients would obviously want to buy that stuff. It means profit to both the merchants and the affiliates.
Highlights of FlexOffers:
1. You have a great chance to find the product that will make you profit. It is because of the thousands of digital products offered by FlexOffers.
2. It provides you great payments options. You don’t need to wait for more than 2 months for your payments.
Each and every affiliate program above has its own distinctive features. You could just read about them and select the best one for you. Also, you can try every one of them and find the best one yourself.
So, go give it a view and learn how to earn a decent amount of money every month. Comment below if you found this article helpful to you. Also, you could email me to get any of your queries solved. I’d love to hear you! See you in my next article